- +8 Strength, +4 Constitution, -2 Dexterity -2 Charisma.
- Large size.
- Speed: 30 feet.
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- 5HD Monster. An Ursoi begins with five levels of monstrous humanoid, which provide 5d8 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +5, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort + 1, Ref +4, and Will +4.
- Racial Skills: An ursoi’s monstrous humanoid levels give it skill points equal to 8 x (2 + Int modifier). Its class skills are Knowledge (nature), Listen, Spot, and Survival.
- Racial Feats: An ursoi’s monstrous humanoid levels give it two feats.
- Natural Waapons: Ursoi can use both claws each round with no penalty inflicting 1d6 base damage.
- +2 natural armor bonus.
- Improved Grab (Ex): If an ursoi hits with a claw or slam attack, it can immediately initiate a grapple without provoking an attack of opportunity.
- Automatic Language: Ursine.
- Bonus Languages: Wolfen, Hawrook, Haelic, Goblin
- Favored Class: Barbarian.
- Level Adjustment: +2.