Common throughout the Valley of Baryn and beyond, ogres are a constant threat to the more civilized people of the region. Forming into bands of thugish warriors drawn together by strength and bloodlines, they carve out territories in which they hunt, pillage and generally get up to no good. Great bears are common sites in the company of ogres as are other lesser humanoids but especially goblins who find protection and easy picking following in the tracks of powerful ogres.OGRE CHARACTERS
- +10 Strength, +4 Constitution, –2 Dexterity, –4 Intelligence, –4 Charisma. Ogres are brutal and savage, dull-witted creatures.
- Large Size
- 30’ Movement
- Darkvision 60’
- 4HD Giant, which grants skill points, Feats, BAB, & Base Save Bonuses.
- +5 Natural Armor bonus to AC
- Automatic proficiency with Simple & Martial Weapons, Light & Medium Armors, and Shields.
- Automatic languages: Ogre, Giant, Common
- Bonus Languages: Troll, Orc, Goblin.
- Preffered Class: Barbarian
- Level Adjustment: +2